Friday, January 14, 2011

First Five Question Friday for a new blogger :)

I'm Participating in Five Question Friday...Still Learning how to do all this so hope I linked up right! :)



1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
I have two movies that I could just watch over and over again. The First one being Dirty Dancing and the second one being Pretty Woman. What can I say I'm a chick flick lover!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Biggest pet peeve right now isn't such a pet peeve more like something that's currently irritating me. This "something" goes by the name of dry skin!! It's awful it's so chilly and windy in my neck of the woods that lotion must be applied all the time. Okay, i guess things could be worse.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
a. Hilarious b. Committed c. Honest d. Loving E. Faithful

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I often think of this and my answer will and always be wanting to open my own little boutique.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
SHOES. SHOES. SHOES! This girl right here loves her some shoes. Currently drooling over these babies right now! 
 Happy Friday Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment