Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beach Bound.

I promised I'd be back with more pictures and all those school goodies I want to share...but I'm just not feeling it tonight. It's awfully rainy and gloomy here and I just feel like lounging in my pajamas and watching TV. I'm off to my family's beach house early Friday morning with my boyfriend and I am ecstatic! Although, the weather isn't going to look like this...






I'm looking forward to going shopping at the outlets, spending lots of time next to the fireplace, playing games, sipping wine and enjoying the company of my love! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and hopefully once I get back from my vacay, I will be much more motivated to post school related items :) I'm off to finish my sub plans, yuck!


2 comments:

  1. Umm...I'm sorry, but is that music I'm hearing??? Love!!! Hmmm...maybe I should add some tunes to my blog.

    Super jealous about your beach trip! Sounds ah-mazing!

    Thanks for checking me out-now I'm your newest follower!

    Natalie

    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....MUSIC!!! thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete