Friday, July 1, 2011

Target Finds

Happy Friday Everyone! (all 2 following right now...hopefully we will get some more followers soon) If I haven't said it before i LOVE target, love, love love,love! Well i found some super cute deals at Target and I wanted to share with you, Target dollar spot is the first place i hit up when i come in and i never leave empty handed. Hopefully you will find something you would be interested in and can get over to target soon to grab yourself some.

I got some small pocket charts that will come in handy for centers or scheduling charts. The little cute line up here sign i got because it was cute and $1. below i got some more adorable pointers which i will use for big book reading, reading the classroom and maybe some games in the classroom where we go on hunts for things. I got some stamps and a to do list pad as well, mainly because they were cute and a teacher can't write enough to-do lists?? I also got some solid colored kitchen rugs that were on sale for 3.99 at my target that i thought I'd use around the room for comfy seating at centers. Have a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment