Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday Fun :)

My kiddo's were crazy for our Valentines unit! I thought I'd share a few books and ideas we did during our short unit.

Here's a short list of books my class really enjoyed!






We used snack size ziplocs, tweezers and conversation hearts for this activity! I'm munching on my candy hearts as I type which is why the picture is so crummy! (forgive me) Each student had a chance to personally tweeze a bag of conversation hearts for their valentine. We attached a poem to the front of the bag and the students signed their names at the bottoms.  I've included the poem below..

 This bag is full of love and
lots of kisses too!
I picked out every heart
Especially for you!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,


This picture does not do these cute Valentine bags justice! I just love how cute these turn out and the kids LOVE them! We make these cupcake treat bags for our Valentine's cards and other vday goodies. :) The top and bottom of the cupcake are two seperate pieces and the kiddos enjoyed putting them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment