Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dental Health :)

Hello All-

Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday and getting excited that tomorrow is FRIDAY! WOOOOOHOOO. Anyways, enough of my weekend countdown!We have been talking about dental health recently and the kiddos are crazy for it.It always makes the day so much more enjoyable when the kids are really getting a kick out of what our topic is. Here's just a few things we've been doing :)

We learned how to brush our teeth using this fun guy :)

We read these fun books! :) 



We also huddled together on the floor threw some magazines on the ground and got cutting! We cut out all sorts of foods and then we sorted them into two categories. The kiddos loved this and wanted to fill the whole page up :)  Again, I apologize for the awful photo quality, my cell phone just isn't cutting it and I keep forgetting my camera. Have a wonderful rest of your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment