Tuesday, July 31, 2012

& just like that I fell off the face of the earth....

My title of this post basically sums it up! Life got real crazy and got real crazy fast!!! After the death of my granddad and changes at work I had NO time to spend reading or writing blog posts. Now that things have slowed down a bit I am back to reading blogs and trying to catch up on all that's been going on in blog world! I'm currently enjoying  Bethany Beach, DE with family, my boyfriend and friends and it's been sooo relaxing! I plan on being back sometime this week (maybe) or when I return from vacation to share some pinterest inspirations and some of my own! 

Hope everyone has been enjoying their summer breaks, I'm off to enjoy some more Strawberry Colada's :) 


1 comment:

  1. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete